Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ujian Tanda Sayang

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh.

   Alhamdulillah, it's pretty rare to write back on my blog :), praise to Allah for given me more time to write as to share knowledge and also my life experiences.
Knowing and believing in Islam as the true religion is one of our must, and acceptance of kalimah syahadah in our whole heart is one of the rukun Islam that every Muslim must remember. But most of us is un-oblivious to our obligation as most of us are busy with work and reaching for the success and wealth in this world. we always forgotten to our creator which is always remembers of us, and misses us since we were born in this world.
   Aren't we always complaining, whined and gets mad when we are facing any problems or get sick or having any troubles. This is because our heart wasn't guided and the ego's that was blocking our eyes to sees the yearning from our creator. Allah SWT is just testing us whether we remembered him or not, and wants us to sees that the greatness of his love to us, and wanted us to get back in the right track and always to remember him.
    I'm writing as to shares from what I have experience in my own daily life, the time when I was tested with many problem and difficulties even I don't even knows the way out to the problems. as one day I decided to studied at madrasah which I don't really knows what my motive and my visions, but the inner voice in my heart strongly pushes me to do so, it is the most distant instinct that ever elapse in my heart. The strong connection that i could felt after I joined the studies and spreads the words which makes my eyes automatically drop tears on on every night when I pray, it is almost like strongest bonds on every thing on this world that even a love from a mother to children could not match at all. Every movement, every minutes, every second, even when sleeps, awake I always felt that the sweetness of his love were never fade towards us. Its is us who always neglectful towards our creator. It is ashamed if many of us has been given hidayah (guidance) but does not took initiative to evaluate from whats happen. Alhamdulillah if hidayah comes directly towards our heart.

   It is important that we should've always remember to Allah SWT the one who is always waiting and wanted us to be guided until reached the ultimate success "Jannah" and to achieve his blessing (Redha)
In other words, don't think that every problems, troubles, and sickness are burden to us but it was the reminder from Allah SWT and always repent from our wrong doing and sins, and remembers that every things that happens, its is happens for a reason.
   Every thing that I've shared either words or sounds reprimand, also intended to myself as reflection on my own words.

Every good things comes from Allah SWT, and every lack and fault is from my own weakness.


JazakAllah.

'Afif   =)  sai

No comments: